LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
LENGTH OF WARRANTY
DC Audio Products are covered by warranty for 1 year from date of purchase on parts and labor.
This applies to the original purchaser only. Warranties are non-transferable.
DETAILS OF WARRANTY
From the date of original purchase and for the respective period, specified above.
DC Audio agrees to repair or replace all DC Audio products, which are defective in material
and/or workmanship. This warranty is not transferable and applies only to the original purchaser of the product. No Exceptions. It is DC Audio’s right to decide if a product will be repaired or replaced.
All returns must be sent with an RA # on the outside of the box. Any and all products sent without a RA will be refused. An RA # can be obtained by calling DC Audio and requesting the number.
Warranty claims must be accompanied by the original invoice to validate the warranty service.
This warranty does not apply with respect to the following:
- DC Audio’s warranty does not cover burned/open voice coils or lead wires,
ripped surrounds or folded cones. These are all immediate signs of abuse/over powering.
- It does not cover products driven over their mechanical limits.
- Defects or damage caused by accident, fire, flood, and lightning or other acts of God.
- Defects or damage caused by abuse, misuse, or negligence.
- Products with voice coils that have failed due to excessive power levels or clipping, i.e. burned or open coils or lead wires.
- Damage caused during shipping or handling. These claims are made with the Freight Company.
- Accessories or anything else attached to or to be used with DC Audio products.
- Products that have their serial numbers removed or altered.
- Packing materials i.e. card board boxes, foam inserts, corners, peanuts, etc.
- Adjustments or alterations required for any reason.
- Items subject to fatigue through normal wear and use.
- Product, which has been altered or repaired by anyone other than DC Audio.
All speakers, loudspeakers, subwoofers that have been re-coned by DC Audio will continue under warranty until the full 1 year warranty has expired. Any re-cone not performed at DC Audio by an authorized DC Audio worker is not covered under warranty. The end consumer accepts the responsibility and liability of knowing this speaker, loudspeaker, subwoofer no longer falls under DC Audio’s warranty program when the re-cones they purchased and/or the labor was performed by the end consumer.